It is very easy to set up a Goal in Google Analytics so you are able to view all calls into your attribution reporting and being able to integrate the calls into your Google AdWords account.
Please make sure you have set up your Google Analytics integration in the WildJar dashboard.
You will need to make sure you have the correct permission levels in the Google Analytics account in order to create and manage Goals.
To create a Goal for WildJar call attribution, follow the below steps:
- Login to Google Analytics
- Click on Admin in bottom of the report navigation bar on the left:
- Select the Account and Property for which you would like to create the Goal:
- Select Goals Tab:
- Create a new Goal by clicking on + NEW GOAL:
- In Goal Set up, select Custom:
- In Goal Description, name your Goal and select Event:
- In Goal Details, make sure the Event Category Equals To 'Phone Lead' (unless you have changed the Google Analytics push in your Advanced Settings in the WildJar dashboard).
- Save the Goal and you are all ready to go. 🎉