WildJar data can be easily integrated into your KlipFolio dashboards to view Call Data alongside your other business intelligence and marketing reports.
To set up WildJar as a new data source using the API follow the below steps:
- Log in to your KlipFolio account
- Select 'Library' in the top navigation bar
- Select 'Create a New Data Source'
- Select REST/URL
- Insert the below URL into the Query URL field, select JSON as the Data Format and the method as GET:
- To select a specific Account, make sure you use the Query Paramaters with the Name = account (lower case) and the Value = Account ID, which can be found in your WildJar Dashboard. Select the type as Query.
NOTE: Leaving the Parameters empty will display all of your Accounts along with all phone calls.
- For Authentication, select Basic HTTP Authentication and place your Username and API Key into the fields and click Get Resource.
NOTE: If you cannot find your username or password, please contact Support and we will re-supply these details to you.
- You will be asked to verify the data if everything is successful, then click continue.
- Name and give your Data Source a description, select the time intervals you would like the data to be refreshed and click Save
Once the data source is saved, you can use the data to create all kinds of Klips to include WildJar Call Data in your dashboards.