WildJar data can be easily integrated into your Klipfolio dashboards to view Call Data alongside your other business intelligence and marketing reports.
To set up WildJar as a new data source using the API follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Klipfolio account
- In the main menu bar, click the plus icon next to Data Sources
Alternatively, if you are already in the Data Sources list, click the Create a New Data Source button in the top right hand corner
- Under Additional Options, click REST/URL
- Insert the below URL into the Query URL field:
https://api.trkcall.com/v2/call?access_token=[auth_token]Select JSON as the Data Format, UTF-8 as the Encoding and GET as the Method.
- Optional. If you would like to select a specific account (or accounts), expand the Query Parameters section and insert the below details:
Value: Your 5 digit account number (eg. 23515) - if you need to select multiple accounts, you can separate them with a comma (eg. 23515,23516)
- Under Authentication, select 2-Step Authentication and enter/select the below details:
Username: Your WildJar dashboard username
Password: Your WildJar dashboard password
- Click Get data
- Review the data received and, if correct, click Continue
- Name your data source, give it a description and configure any sharing options.
- Click Save
Congratulations, you're now ready to start creating Klips and include WildJar call data in your dashboards! 🎉