To install the WildJar dynamic script into Wordpress, please follow the below instructions.
- Log in to your Wordpress Dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance and Select Editor
- On the right side of the page underneath templates, look for the head.php and select it. (If there is no head.php - then you can select the header.php file
- The head.php file should load in the editor window, and scroll to the very bottom of the code, or until you see the </head> tag
- Add the WildJar Dynamic Script immediately ABOVE the </head> tag as below:
<!----WildJar Tracking Script---->
<script async src="https://trkcall.com/scripts/12345.js"></script>
Alternatively, if you aren't confident adding scripts to websites, we suggest to download a Plugin such as Tracking Code Manager and select to fire in the <head> tag:
This enables you to install the WildJar script through a plugin, without editing your website source code.