Please follow the below steps to order a number for your Facebook Advertising:
- Select your Account and go to Settings > Numbers
- Request a new tracking number and choose 'On my website'
- Enter your Source Name and Destination Number
- To configure the number to switch for Facebook advertising, you will need to select the 3rd option in the list using 'Landing Params'.
- Then simply paste the UTM paramaters from your destination / final URL in your Facebook campaign
Note: You can use the utm_medium and utm_source if you would like to track all Facebook Campaigns. If you want to be more targeted to campaign level, then you can include the utm_campaign as well.
- Only paste the UTM paramters i.e. utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=facebook
- Finish number ordering process as normal and if WildJar script is already activated on website then the tracking number will be working and ready to attribute to your Facebook Campaigns.
Next step is to set up Facebook Integration as Offline Conversions, so you can see the performance of your campaigns directly in your Ads Manager account.