The WildJar Zapier app allows you to integrate your WildJar call data into thousands of third party platforms, apps and automations. For example, you could use Zapier to automate tasks like importing calls into a Google Sheet or integrating with platforms where we do not yet have a native integration - such as HubSpot CRM.
Step 1: Connect Zapier to WildJar
Once you have accepted your invite, you will be able to use the WildJar integration in your Zaps.
- Log into Zapier
- In the main menu, click My Apps
- Search for WildJar in the list of apps and select it.
- Enter your WildJar Dashboard username and password, then click Yes, Continue
Congratulations, you can now use WildJar in your Zaps. 🎉
Step 2: Create your Zap
Once you've connected your WildJar account with Zapier, you can begin using WildJar as a trigger for your Zaps.
- In the main menu, click Zaps
- Click Create Zap
- Select WildJar - Call Tracking and Intelligence from the Your Apps section (if you haven't connected it previously, you can search for it here as well)
- Choose the trigger event New Phone Call and click Continue
- Choose your WildJar account and click Continue
- Now you'll be given the option to filter the phone leads by account number or tracking number (in 61XXXXXXXXX format, comma separated for multiple numbers).
If you want to use all call data, simply leave the boxes blank and click Continue
- Click Test Data to test the connection.
- Configure the action you would like the Zap to perform for each new phone lead and activate the Zap.
Once the Zap has been activated, Zapier will process new calls between every 5-15 minutes.