Zapier is a web-based service which can be used to automate tasks and integrate with thousands of 3rd party systems and services. You can use Zapier to automate tasks using your WildJar data - such as importing calls into a spreadsheet - or integrate with systems where we do not yet have a direct integration - such as HubSpot CRM.
In order to use the WildJar app with Zapier, you will first need to generate an API key.
- Log into the WildJar portal
- In the My Jar menu, select Preferences.
- Select API from the Account tab.
- Click Generate a new API key
- Your API key will be generated. You can find the credentials on this page for future reference.
- Keep your API credentials to use when connecting to WildJar in Zapier.
Connect Zapier to WildJar
In order to use your WildJar data for your Zaps, you will need to connect your WildJar account to Zapier.
- Log into Zapier
- From the main menu, select Connected Accounts
- Search for WildJar in the list of apps and select it
- You will now be prompted to log into your WildJar account. Please use your username and API key as the login credentials.
Create your Zap
Once you've connected your WildJar account with Zapier, you can begin using WildJar as a trigger for your Zaps.