- A virtual mobile number must be set up on the relevant account
Configuring SMS Follow Up
Please follow the below steps to activate and configure SMS Follow Up:
- SMS follow-up is yet to be implemented in the new portal. You can access to the old portal to configure your SMS Follow-up by clicking the red banner on top.
- In the old portal, Select the account, and click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Under SMS Follow Up, click Activate.
- Confirm that you wish to activate the SMS Follow Up service.
- Insert the text you wish to be sent for answered calls and missed calls.
- Select the virtual mobile service you wish to send the SMS Follow Up from:
- Select if you would like the SMS Follow Up sent instantly or after a delay:
- Select which call statuses you would like an SMS Follow Up to be sent for:
- Click the toggle switches to on for each service you wish to send an SMS Follow Up for. You can also override the sender, delay and call status for each service
- Click Save