This guide helps WildJar users in setting up the amount of time or the number of rings before the call moves to the next action in the call flow. For example, if a dial action is followed by a voicemail, this is the length of time before the call goes to voicemail and is classified as missed.
1. Select an account then go to Settings > Numbers.
2. Click the icon to configure the tracking number.
3. Click the button on the upper right.
4. Enter the value (in seconds) before the dial times out and goes to the next action in the call flow (default: 25 secs)
5. Click to save the changes.