Answering Party or Agent Input
B-Leg Lead Scorer lets your team classify or evaluate the outcome of each call by setting up pre-set codes. During the call, the agent can simply enter the code into their phone at any time to score/tag the call accordingly.
- Identify the outcome of a call: the agent can tag the call whether the caller was booked in for a job. For example, 1 for Job Booked, 2 for No Booking.
- Identify which sales person handled the call: during the call, the sales person can simply enter their code, and the lead will automatically tag and assign it to them within the Dashboard. For example, *123 = Salesperson 1, *456 = Salesperson 2, *789 = Salesperson 3
If you have your own IVR menu, you can use A-Leg Lead Scorer to identify which menu selection was made. When the call is answered by your phone system, we listen for the pre-set codes.
Setting Up Lead Scorer
- Select Power Ups from the sidebar.
- Under Smart Tag, click Configure
- Select the account you would like to configure Lead Scorer on.
- Click + New Tag
- Enter your tag name - this is the name which will be shown in the call log for matching calls.
- Enter the name for your tag group (for example. LEAD SCORER or CALL OUTCOME) - if you are adding to an existing tag group, simply enter the group name here.
- If you would like to assign a score to matching calls automatically, click the star icon and select the required score.
- Add a Lead Scorer condition and select whether you would like to listen for A-Leg (caller) input or B-Leg (target) input.
- Enter the digits you want to listen for.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the process for each outcome you wish to tag.
Congratulations! Any new calls matching your criteria will automatically be tagged! 🎉