With over 12 Billion Monthly Searches on the Microsoft Ads network, it is time to bring your call data into your digital strategy.
WildJar's tracking script now automatically searches and collects the unique Microsoft Click ID (MSCLKID) used in the Microsoft network. This Click ID stores valuable information on the customer, and by turning on WildJar and Microsoft Ads integration, you will be able to attribute calls to your customers digital journey.
By turning on the Microsoft Ads integration you can:
- Report calls as offline conversions directly in your Microsoft Ads Platform
- Attribute calls to the Keyword, Ad, Ad Group and Campaign levels
- Improve campaign performance by viewing online and offline conversions together
The Microsoft Ads integration can work in 2 ways:
- Using the Microsoft API, you can authorise WildJar to send call data into your Microsoft Ads account in real time on call completion in the WildJar dashboard.
- Download call data directly from our dashboard and manually upload using Microsoft's Import template at a time that suits you.
NOTE: Please ensure Auto-tagging is enabled within your Microsoft Advertising account.
For more information and to turn Microsoft Ads integration on, please contact email@example.com and they will help you set it up.