- Google Analytics must be installed on all pages.
To configure Dynamic Number Insertion, follow the steps below;
1. Go to Integrations, then under Website Tracking, click "configure".
2. Choose the account you're setting up the domain to then type the URL (eg; wildjar.com.au), then click Configure.
3. Click the domain website on the left to configure the dynamic number insertion.
Basic Dynamic Number Insertion Setup
To successfully swap the number on the website with your tracking, follow the steps below
- Click the domain website on the left then click .
- Choose whether the campaign you're tracking is for Direct visitors, Organic Search, or Paid Ads.
3. Enter the phone number on the website to replace it with the WildJar tracking number.
4. Select the WildJar tracking number to show to website visitors.
5. Click Confirm, then Save.
4. Click on Snippet tab to get the WildJar tracking code and install on the website using Google Tag Manager
Once the Dynamic Number Insertion is configured and the script is installed, the phone number on the website will be replaced with the WildJar tracking number based on the configuration. Calls will then register in the portal and data are sent to Google Analytics.