The below are required in order to integrate WildJar with Microsoft Advertising:
- Enable auto-tagging on your Microsoft Advertising account
- Create an offline conversion goal in Microsoft Advertising and wait at least 2 hours
- WildJar tracking code is installed on site
For full instructions on creating an offline conversion goal can be found in Microsoft's help documentation, under Create a Conversion Goal. We recommend choosing a descriptive name, such as "Phone Lead".
Configuring the Integration
- Click Integrations in the left hand menu.
- Under Microsoft Advertising, click Configure
- Click Login on Microsoft, enter your Microsoft Advertising credentials and complete authentication.
- Select the WildJar account you wish to configure for offline conversions push.
- Select the Microsoft Advertising account you wish to push to. All accounts you are authorised to manage will appear in the dropdown list.
- Select the Conversion Goal you set up previously in Microsoft Advertising.
- Click Save.