Using Google Tag Manager is the quickest and easiest way to install the WildJar tracking script.
Adding the WildJar tag to your GTM container
- Log into your Google Tag Manager account and select your container
- Click New Tag
- Name your tag with something descriptive, like WildJar, and click Tag Configuration
- Choose Custom HTML under Custom as the tag type
- Copy the WildJar tracking code from the dynamic number insertion configuration screen.
You can access this in the dashboard, in either of the below locations:
- Numbers > click on source name > click the Dynamic Numbers (DNI) tab
- Integrations > click on the website domain
- Paste it into the HTML text box in GTM.
- Triggering and select All Pages
- Click Save in the top right corner
- Publish your changes