The Call Log is where you can see detailed information on individual calls. Here you can listen to call recordings, add notes, score a call or add tags to classify an interaction. You can also search, filter or export calls which are most important to you and view the customer journey.
The default fields are:
- Call Status:
- Date: The date and time of the call
- Tracking: This is the individual tracking number or if you have multiple numbers assigned to a Source for dynamic tracking, they will be grouped together i.e. Google Ads
- Caller: The phone number of the customer calling your business.
- Duration: The duration of the call in MM: SS
- Attribution & Tags: The online channel the call came through as well as any tagging applied
- +: Click on the plus icon to expand the call details and to listen to the call recording and read the call transcript (if enabled).
You can add tags to the call by clicking.
If the call was made to a dynamic number on your website, you will also have the Attribution information available to discover where your phone leads are coming from and attribute conversions back to the correct digital advertising channel.
- Source: The Web Source of the caller's website session i.e. Google, Bing, etc
- Medium: The Web Medium e.g. CPC, organic, referral, direct
- Keyword: The keyword(s) the caller searched for in the search engine that triggered the ad.
- Campaign: The campaign of the session
- Landing: The page the user landed on when they visited your website
- Conversion: The page the user was on when they initiated the call on your website
You can filter the call log by account, tracking number, tracking source, call status and date range.
Select the account or accounts you wish to view from the account selector.
After you've selected the account(s), click "apply". If you want to select all sub-accounts, select the parent account and click "include sub accounts".
Tracking Number, Call Source or Call Status
Click Add Filter and select the filter you would like to apply. You can add as many filters as you need.
Filtering by Call Source allows you to search by the source name or part of the source name. For example, if you enter "Google", it will show calls to numbers called "Google PPC", "Google SEO" and "Google My Business".
Click the icon to apply the filter.
The reporting period can be updated through the date range selector.
If a caller has called before, you can hover over a number and click Customer Journey.
To generate a detailed report in Excel, CSV, PDF, or have it printed, sort the list by using the filter options then click the Export button.