The Call log is where you can see detailed information on individual callers. Here you can listen to call recordings, add notes to each call or tag them with any description. Or use the Call Log to filter, find, and export calls that are most important to your account, or generate a list of calls for a specific date range.
The default fields are:
- Date: The date and time of the call
- Tracking: This is the individual tracking number or if you have multiple numbers assigned to a Source for dynamic tracking, they will be grouped together i.e. Google Adwords
- Caller: The phone number of the customer calling your business.
- Duration: The duration of the call in MM: SS
- Attribution & Tags: The online channel the call came through as well as any tagging applied
- More information / Call recording (+): Click here to pull up more information of the caller and to listen to the call recording, view call intelligence attributes and the call transcript (if enabled).
Call status symbols
Use these filtering options to refine the search results.
Account Tracking source and call status Date Range
Click (+) for the specific call to can discover more information.
Here you can listen and download the call recording, as well as add your own tags to the call.
If the call was made to a dynamic number on your website, you will also have the Attribution information available to discover where your phone leads are coming from and attribute conversions back to the correct digital advertising channel.
- Source: The Web Source of the caller's website session i.e. Google, Bing, etc
- Medium: The Web Medium e.g. CPC, organic, referral, direct
- Keyword: The keyword(s) the caller searched for in the search engine that triggered the ad.
- Campaign: The campaign of the session
- Landing: The page the user landed on when they visited your website
- Conversion: The page the user was on when they initiated the call on your website
Call tag is a very useful tool when adding individual calls with any information or if you would like to note each call with any description.
Caller History - view specific caller's call history by hovering your mouse on top of the caller number then click View history.
To generate a detailed report in Excel, CSV, PDF, or have it printed, sort the list by using the filter options then click the Export button.