You can grant access to your teammates or clients by sending them an invite. When they accept their invite, they will be able to choose a new password.
Sending an invite
- Click in the top right hand corner of the dashboard
- Select Invite User
- Enter the new user's email address - this will be where they receive their invite and will also be their username
- Select the main account the user will have access to, if this account has other accounts underneath it, they will also be granted access to those accounts as well.
- Select the appropriate access level for the user:
- This gives the user access to only view the dashboards and data without being able to add more phone numbers and change settings.
- Give access to reports plus being able to change number configuration settings
- Ability to add users to the account
- Access to invoices and payments
- Full administrative access to the account
- Select whether the user will have access the web phone for outbound calls
- Click Create
An invite will now be sent to the user's email address.
Invited user experience
Your teammate or client will receive an email notification with a link to accept the invitation.
Once the invitation is clicked, the user will be able to set up their profile.