You can enable white labelling on your account by following the below steps:
- Click on the administration icon (⌘) in the top right hand corner of the dashboard and select Customisation
- Select your main account and click DASHBOARD
- Configure the fields as required, the relevant fields are as follows:
Field Name Description domain The subdomain for your whitelabelled portal. title The name of your portal or brand. logo A link to the logo to be shown in the dashboard. icon A link to the favicon to be shown in the browser. login A link to the logo to be shown on the dashboard login page. support A link to your support site or contact us page. css A link to a custom CSS (optional). You can leave this as is to use the WildJar default style. tcs A link to your terms and conditions or contact page.
- Click Preview and then Save
- We will show you the CNAME record which needs to be added to your DNS server.
subdomain.example.com CNAME portal.trkcall.com
- Once the DNS record has been added, you will be able to use your subdomain to access to your white label portal. Please note: it may take up to 30 seconds on first visit, as we need to generate the security certificate for your branded portal.