You can enable white labelling on your account by following the below steps:
- Click on the administration icon (⌘) in the top right hand corner of the dashboard and select Customisation
- Select your main account and click DASHBOARD
- Configure the fields as required, the relevant fields are as follows:
Field Name Description domain The subdomain for your whitelabelled portal. title The name of your portal or brand. logo A link to the logo to be shown in the dashboard. icon A link to the favicon to be shown in the browser. login A link to the logo to be shown on the dashboard login page. support A link to your support site or contact us page. css A link to a custom CSS (optional). You can leave this as is to use the WildJar default style. lts A link back to the legacy version of the portal (optional). tcs A link to your terms and conditions or contact page.
- Click Preview and then Save
- We will generate the CNAME records which need to be added to your DNS server. We will also generate an SSL certificate for your chosen subdomain.
subdomain.example.com CNAME portal.trkcall.comThe first record will point your subdomain to the WildJar platform.
_x7.subdomain.example.com CNAME _x8.acm-validations.aws
The second will validate ownership of your subdomain so we can issue the SSL certificate.