If the phone number on the website is in an image, you can configure dynamic number insertion to swap the image with a different image that contains the WildJar tracking number.
This is done by enabling the Advanced option when creating a DNI rule.
- Click Dynamic Insertion in the main menu
- Select the domain name of your website
- Click + Add Number
- Toggle on Advanced
- Choose Image from the Replacement Content Type dropbox
- Enter the image URL (that you would like to swap) into the phone number on the website box.
- Enter the image URL of the image you would like to replace it with into the custom return box.
Note: WildJar does not host the replacement image, it is best practice to host this in the same place as the original image.
- Select the WildJar tracking number that will be shown in the replacement image.
- Click Confirm to save the rule.
- Click Save to update the DNI configuration.
Please note, it can take up to 5 minutes for DNI changes to update.
Congratulations, your image will be configured to swap! 🎉