Outbound calling can be enabled for any user and allows you to make outbound calls from your WildJar dashboard using a phone number on your WildJar account.
If you can't see the Web Phone icon on the right hand side of your portal, you can enable the Web Phone in the user settings.
Please follow the below steps to use the Web Phone:
- Click the phone tab to open the Web Phone on the dashboard and click connect.
- Click the cog icon to access the settings.
- Auto Connect - dialer connects automatically after logging in to the dashboard.
- Record All Call - enable to record phone conversations.
- Show Caller ID - select a tracking number to show as the caller ID
Note: You can only show the Caller ID from geographic (sometimes known as landline) and mobile numbers. Using any other caller ID may result in calls being blocked.
- Use the keyboard or the on-screen keypad to enter the phone number then click Call.
- Click Hang Up to terminate the call.
You can view your outbound calls in the outbound call log under Outbound > Calls.