Smart Tag allows you to automatically tag and score your calls based on the attributes of the call - for example, calls over 2 minutes in duration - or your caller's behaviour - for example, pressing 1 to speak to Sales. Once a call is tagged, that tag can be used as a filter when integrating into 3rd party platforms.
Introduction to Tag Groups
Creating a Tag Group allows you to group similar tags together as well as giving you the flexibility to use these tags in advanced reporting.
Configuring Smart Tags
- Select Power Ups from the sidebar.
- Under Smart Tag, click Configure
- Select the account you would like to configure Smart Tags on.
- Click + New Tag
- Enter your tag name - this is the name which will be shown in the call log for matching calls.
- Enter the name for your tag group - if you are adding to an existing tag group, simply enter the group name here.
- If you would like to assign a score to matching calls automatically, click the star icon and select the required score.
- Select the colour for the tag .
- Add the conditions which must be met for the call to be tagged - you can add as many conditions as you need.
Tracking Source - calls received through the tracking source(s) specified
Call Status - calls with the call status(es) specified
Duration - calls greater and/or less than the number of seconds specified
Talk Time - calls with a talk time greater and/or less than the number of seconds specified
Caller Type - calls from a new or returning caller
Lead Scorer - calls with a specific keypad input from the caller (A-leg) or the answering party (B-leg)
- Click Save.
Congratulations! Any new calls matching your criteria will automatically be tagged! 🎉