Call intelligence allows you to transcribe your calls, identity the emotion and sentiment of the caller, and create Spotlight tags to automatically tag and score interactions based on specific keywords spoken.
Configuring Call Intelligence
- Select Power Ups from the sidebar.
- Under Call Intelligence, click Configure
- Select the account you would like to configure Call Intelligence on.
- Toggle the switches on for each number you want to activate transcription on.
Please note, call recording must be enabled for call transcription and spotlight to work.
- Click Save
Configuring Spotlight Tags
- Click + New Spotlight
- Enter your tag name - this is the name which will be shown in the call log for matching calls.
- If you would like to assign a score to matching calls automatically, click the star icon and select the required score.
- Select the colour for the tag .
- Add the keywords you would like to search the transcript for and select the match type.
Match ALL keywords: all keywords in the list must be found for the call to be tagged.
Match ANY keywords: if any of the keywords are found, the call will be tagged.
- Toggle the switches on for each number you want to use this Spotlight tag on.
- Optional. Select if you'd only like to activate this Spotlight on calls which have a Smart Tag applied.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! Any new calls matching your keywords will be automatically tagged! 🎉