Google Analytics 4 is Google's next generation of the Google Analytics platform and allows you to track both website and app data side-by-side in a single reporting property. WildJar's GA4 integration allows you to attribute your calls back to website visits by sending a "phone_lead" event.
To integrate your calls to GA 4, you will need your GA4 Measurement ID and a Measurement Protocol API Secret.
How to find your GA4 Measurement ID and API Secret
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and select the relevant GA4 property.
- Click Admin in the bottom left of the screen.
- In the Property column, select Data Streams, then select the stream you want to send calls to:
- Copy your Measurement ID:
- Under Additional Settings, click Measurement Protocol API Secrets:
- Click Create and enter a nickname for your key and save.
- Copy the secret value: