WildJar is committed to providing the best possible experience with our platform. With our new Block Call feature, you can easily block and prevent phone numbers from calling your business. We understand that spam callers can be frustrating to your business and potentially causing reporting discrepancies, which is why we actively work to prevent unwanted calls reaching your tracking numbers.
When a blocked caller calls your business the call will be terminated immediately, will not be recorded in your reporting and you won't be charged - even if they call from private!
There are 2 ways to block a caller:
Directly from the Call Log
- Navigate to the Calls tab, find the caller you wish to block
- Click the + to expand the the detailed call section
- In the More Info section, click
- The button will change to to confirm the caller has been blocked.
Blocked Numbers Menu Option
To view the list of all the numbers which have been blocked, navigate to the Blocked Numbers tab from the main menu found at the top right of the dashboard and select the account.
You will see a list of all the numbers that are blocked in the account, along with the following details:
- The calling number that is blocked
- Which WildJar user blocked the number
- Time and date the caller was blocked
- Reason for the caller being blocked
- Ability to unblock the caller
You can also manually block a caller by entering their phone number and adding a reason for blocking.
Anonymous callers can be blocked from the call log.