Any user with Manage SMS Credit.and/or access can add a new credit card or change their default credit card for WildJar invoices by following the instructions below. If you are updating your payment details for SMS top-up, please see our article on how to
Add a payment card for invoices
- Click ⌘ (Administration) > Payments.
- If you have access to multiple billing accounts, select the billing account you wish to view and/or update.
- Click Add Payment in the payments panel on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Click Add Credit Card.
Change your default payment card for invoices
This will change the default payment card for your WildJar invoices. If you are changing your default payment card to a new card, follow the steps above to add a new card first. You can have multiple cards on your account, however, only the selected card is billed.
- Find your preferred payment card in the payments panel on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click the radio button next to your preferred payment card.
- Once selected, the default payment card has been updated.