The below are required in order to integrate WildJar with Google Ads by importing conversions from Google Analytics:
- Set up Google Analytics integration in WildJar
- Create your goal conversion in Google Analytics (UA) or mark your phone_lead events as conversions (GA4)
- Enable Auto-tagging on your Google Ads account
- Link your Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts
If you are unsure how to link your accounts, you can find instructions on Google Analytics' help pages here, depending on your version of Google Analytics:
Importing your goals into Google Ads
- Sign into your Google Ads account
- Select Tools & Settings from the upper right hand menu
- Select Conversions from the Measurement section
- Click + NEW CONVERSION ACTION
- Select Import, then either Google Analytics (UA) or Google Analytics 4 (Web), depending on your version of GA, then click CONTINUE
- Select the goal you would like to import, then click IMPORT AND CONTINUE.
- Click DONE
Please note: After clicking DONE, your goals may take up to 48 hours to appear in Google Ads. Only data from the day you click import will be imported - historical data is not added.