The below are required in order to integrate WildJar with Google Ads by importing goals from Google Analytics:
- Set up Google Analytics integration in WildJar
- Create your goal conversion in Google Analytics
- Enable Auto-tagging on your Google Ads account
- Link your Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts
If you are unsure how to link your accounts, please follow the instructions on the Google Ads Help article here.
Importing your goals into Google Ads
- Sign into your Google Ads account
- Select Tools from the upper right hand menu
- Select Conversions from the Measurement section
- Click +
- Click Import, select Google Analytics and then click CONTINUE
- Select the goal you would like to import, then click IMPORT AND CONTINUE.
- Click DONE