The WildJar HubSpot integration allows you to automate the creation of contacts in Hubspot, see caller details, view calls in your activity timeline and listen to call recordings. You can also easily merge this data in HubSpot to an existing record and have full visibility on your customers online and offline interactions with your business.
Configuring HubSpot integration
- Click Integrations in the left hand menu
- Under HubSpot, click Configure
- Click Login on HubSpot
- The Hubspot login will open in a new window. Select the account you want to push calls to, then click Choose Account
- The HubSpot window will close and return you to the WildJar configuration
- Select whether you would like to integrate all tracking numbers or select specific numbers
- If selecting specific tracking numbers, toggle on the numbers as required
- Click Save
Congratulations, your HubSpot integration is now set up! 🎉
How WildJar data appears in HubSpot
When a call is received to a configured WildJar number, a contact will be created in the lead lifecycle stage. The contact name will include the caller's number as well as the number called.
Once the call completes, the call recording will be attached to the contact.
You can also review all inbound calls and add notes by going to Contacts > Calls.